Envirotech’s analytical laboratory specializes in environmental analysis of soil and waste water for organic (gasoline range organics, diesel range organics, poly-nuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, total petroleum hydrocarbons, semi-volatile organics, volatile organics, etc.) and inorganic (metals and anions) analytes.
We are committed to producing analytical data of the highest quality under a quality assurance system that meets and exceeds the industry’s highest standards of ethics and professional criteria. This commitment demands that Envirotech staff work daily to produce the best analytical data possible while providing unmatched customer service. This philosophy stems from a deep responsibility to our clients and the communities we serve.
A combined goal of timely sample analysis and responsive customer service is what we strive for every day. We are staffed and equipped to handle projects requiring a tight analytical schedule with professional and personal client service. Our standard turnaround is six business days or less. Rush sample testing is also available.
Our technical staff includes a multitude of professionals with wide-ranging scientific and technical backgrounds. Envirotech understands the importance of data accessibility and has a laboratory information management system (LIMs) used for sample tracking, data reporting, and electronic data delivery.
Our lab is equipped to meet your analytical needs in the following areas:
- Anions (IC)
- Classical/Wet Chemistry
- Metals (ICP/AES and CVFAA-Hg)
- Volatile Organics (GC/PID and GC/MS)
- TPH-DRO/ORO & TPH-GRO (GC/FID and GC/MS)
Envirotech offers a wide range of Lab Testing services, such as:
- USEPA Priority Pollutant Analysis (USEPA SW-846)
- RCRA (TCLP) Analysis (RCRA 40 CFR 261 Subpart C)
- UST Soil and Water Analysis (USEPA 8021, 8015, 418.1)
- Gas Chromatography
For a complete list of testing services offered, please click on this link: Envirotech Lab Testing Services
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) (6010, 200.7)
- Infrared Spectroscopy (IR) (413.1, 418.1)
- Gas Chromatograph (GC) (8015, 8021)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (8260, 8270)
- Ion Chromatography (300.0)
- Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (7471, 7470, 245.1)
Access our Envirotech Chain of Custody Form.